Arkema announces price increase for solvent- and water-borne resins in Europe, the Middle East and Africa
Effective January 1, 2018 or as contracts allow, the Coating Resins business unit of Arkema will increase the price of certain resins. The increase will range between 50 to 150 Euros per ton for the Solvent-borne, and 30 to 60 Euros per ton for the Water-borne resins, depending on product type.
The following products are impacted by the increase:
- ENCOR® and CELOCOR® Polymers and Copolymers
- SYNOLAC® Solvent-based Alkyds and Modified Alkyd Resins
- SYNOCURE® Acrylic Polyols
- SYNOCRYL® Thermoset and Thermoplastic Acrylics
- GELKYD® Solvent-borne Resins
- SUPERGELYKYD® Solvent-borne Resins
- UNITHANE® Urethane Alkyds and Oils
- SYNAQUA® Alkyd Emulsions and Water-Dilutable Resins
This action is needed to offset recent substantial increases in the price of major raw materials and feedstocks in the regions.
For more information, visit arkemacoatingresins.com.