Technical skills and experience for advancements in technology
Thanks to its many years of experience, Altuglas International provides unrivalled expertise in PMMA and acrylic glass technology around the world.
PMMA offers aesthetically pleasing and optical features in addition to a long service life.
Marketing and development teams join the market and technical leaders to remain on the cutting edge of the industry.
Altuglas International has defined three development priorities:
- Innovate and improve the properties of our sheet and resins
- Focus on our customers to better understand their needs and quickly provide the right solutions
- Get ahead in industries such as transportation, capstock, biopolymer, optical and medical fields
Two awards in 2012 and 2013: the result of hard work in R&D
The innovations at Altuglas International were recognised 2 times in 2012 and 2013:
- Pierre Potier prize for innovation
- R&D100 award.
This professional recognition acknowledges all of the hard work, research and innovative character put into the products.
Moving forward closer to its customers
The development teams at Altuglas International are not afraid to combine technology and creativity to make marketing new products easier and improve the performance of existing products.
It is in combining their knowledge and spirit of innovation with their focus on meeting customer needs that they imagine and create the new solutions of tomorrow.
Altuglas International is anxious to share its discoveries in research and usage with its customers by:
- transferring knowledge in the preparation and usage of acrylic materials
- creating a joint effort in the development and application of new acrylic technologies
Strength of a global network
Altuglas International relies on the strong and solid business network of Arkema group. A network that combines its skills and experience to create a true technological synergy, making advancements in the industry!
A reliable player
The reputation and credibility of Altuglas International are built through a network of over 3,000 customers and distributors around the world:
- manufacturers and producers
- professional distributors
- designers and architects
- research units
- communication agencies and journalists
Many leading companies on the five continents rely on Altuglas International to take part in the design and plan of their achievements.